Tuesday, September 4, 2012

On The Road Again


It's always good to be busy. Last week was Georgia and Maryland. This weekend I was in Michigan until late last night. I didn't even get a chance to see Monday Night RAW yesterday. It's on the DVR at home, and I hope to watch it this afternoon. I leave tomorrow for South Carolina, and then finish out the week in Maryland. If I get to watch RAW today, I will try to post a review. I have been avoiding any results before I watch it.

I had my Fantasy Football draft over the weekend during some downtime on Sunday. Here is how it all went down:

Starters

QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Matt Forte
RB - BenJarvus Green-Ellis
WR - Julio Jones
WR - AJ Green
WR - DeSean Jackson
TE - Jimmy Graham
K - David Akers
Def - Buffalo Bills

Bench
QB - Jay Cutler, Tim Tebow
RB - Mikel Leshoure, Michael Bush
WR - Mike Wallace, Michael Crabtree, Brandon LaFell
TE - Owen Daniels
Def - Pittsburgh Steelers

I took Tebow as my lucky charm. I don't know if he'll play, but why not have God on your side. My big concern is RB, but I think I can deal one of my stud WR (Wallace or Jackson) for a good RB. I'll post off and on about my season.

Now off to handle some work, and then hopefully Monday Night RAW on a Tuesday afternoon. Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment