Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Keep Me In Your Prayers

Some people are very loyal to this site. I thank everyone who reads it from my reviews to my rants. I will be taking some time away from writing for GRoW for a bit as I will be with my Mother. Last week she thought she was having a heart attack and went to the hospital. After tests Doctors determined that she didn't have a heart attack. They did find that she has non-small cell Lung Cancer.

I will be travelling home to be with her for a few and to focus on getting her better. She has the best medical team in the world and I am very positive about the outcome. Once things get settled I will begin typing again. Just kind of hard to keep up on Pro Wrestling when I can't even get the days of the week straight in my head right now.

Thank You,

Quazi

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts are with you and your mom, buddy. Stay tough!

    ReplyDelete